The Legacy Collection 10ml Sample Pack
September 28, 2022 2 min read
One late afternoon at the Five Pawns HQ we were vaping some Plume Room Banana Pudding and thinking to ourselves “what are some other ways we can enjoy this wonderful banana pudding flavor”?
After pontificating to the point of hunger, we imagined up a brilliant blend of our favorite dessert flavors. Utilizing instant banana pudding mix in a cookie recipe, we could harness that deliciously creamy banana flavor in an easy-to-enjoy cookie!
Next time you’re about to bake those same old chocolate chip cookies - take a big puff of Plume Room Banana Pudding by Five Pawns and imagine the possibilities…
Prep Time: 10
Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: Approximately 20 Cookies Ingredients
● 1 ½ sticks butter 12 tbsp total
● ¾ cup light brown sugar
● ¼ cup white sugar
● 1 3.4 ounce instant banana cream pudding mix
● 2 large eggs
● 1 tsp vanilla
● 1 tsp baking soda
● 2 ¼ cups flour
● 1 ¼ cups caramel chips Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Combine the flour and baking soda in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl - blend your butter and sugars together using a hand mixer.
4. Add in the dry pudding mix and continue to beat with the hand mixer until well blended.
5. Add eggs and vanilla and beat with the hand mixer until completely smooth.
6. Combine wet and dry mixtures, stir together with a wooden spoon. Add the caramel chips and gently fold together.
7. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
8. Bake these cookies at 350° for 8-9 minutes. 9. Move to a cooling rack and let cool.
October 26, 2022 2 min read
July 27, 2022 1 min read
May 25, 2022 1 min read